Kris Ranker

Hello, my name is Kris and I am currently located in PA. I am excited to be part of this group. I currently finished the Core Module and learned alot and really enjoyed the conversations. I hope to continue gaining knowledge and friends on this site. I also hope to bring another perspective from a fairly new saved sister.

3 Likes

@kranker44 welcome to Connect and congratulations on coming to Christ. I have been saved for 9 years now and have been learning a lot being part of Connect. I look forward to learning from you also.

2 Likes

Hi Kris. I’m glad you are here and I look forward to hearing your “new saved sister” perspective, since I also am new to Christianity.

3 Likes

Thanks…Its been 4 years for me…struggled quite a bit…still learning but what amazing things I have learned from His word. I hope as I get used to this …I can gain some more insight into so many questions I continue to have.

3 Likes

@kranker44 :handshake:
I have struggled a lot with my faith over the years :weary:
I just took the Science elective with RZIM and am struggling again now :sweat_smile:
Just this morning I found out that our adoption process has encountered a big snag. All I can do is lean into Him and trust :raised_hands:
Definatley better off with Him than without.
Eph 6:10 ‘‘Stand strong in the Lord and the strength of His might.’’

3 Likes

Me too…but I agree…I fall short quite a bit but He has shown to be faithful…
Adoption? All the prayers it resolves for you…I made a major decision to follow His leading…i made some major changes to my life…my family…who aren’t believers…think ive lostbmynmind…but I know

1 Like

Hello @kranker44, it’s so nice to meet you. We have a few people here from PA. @HeidiMitchell will be glad to see another Pennsylvanian :slightly_smiling_face: This is a friendly environment so feel free to offer your thoughts and insight out there in the conversations. Take care :pray:

4 Likes