Kristina

Hello everyone! I am Kristina and I am from Manila, Philippines.
I just finished the core module and decided to join Connect to maintain an online community where I can learn with you all and contribute however I can in the conversations.
I hope to develop friendships in here too!

7 Likes

Hello Kristina!

I finished the core module about a month ago and have been enjoying the Connect community. There is never a shortage of things to read and learn, and people are friendly and supportive!

What was the most important thing for you in the core module?

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

2 Likes

Hi @Sal! We probably did the core module together as I also finished last May. Good to see you here!

The highlight of the the core module for me was doing the interviews. I’m not that confident in having conversations about controversial topics but because of the core module, I have been so encouraged to engage in conversation. And it’s not because of the knowledge I acquired, but the understanding that I don’t have to win an argument more than I need to listen and that if I don’t know what to say or if I don’t have an answer, I don’t have to say anything and tell the other person honestly that I don’t know and that I’ll look into it. It has been liberating in a way.

What about you? What was your biggest takeaway?

2 Likes

Hi Kristina,
I also completed the core module in February, 19. It was really an eye-opener for me. The course helped me to know that Apologetics is not arguing about ou faith with another person from different faith but meeting the questioner with Christ love and defending our faith with all humility.

It’s nice to meet you here. This is a excellent place where warriors for Christ can meet. :slight_smile: May God lead you and make you a blessing to many.

John

3 Likes

Welcome to the family.
God bless.

3 Likes

Hi @Kristina_G welcome to connect, so glad to have you join in. :slightly_smiling_face: This is a safe, friendly environment so developing friendships should come easy for you. Enjoy browsing through the many topics available and feel free to engage.

3 Likes

Hello Kristina, it’s great that you completed the core module and are now here at Connect. Welcome and I am looking forward to continue learning with you. Here in the forums there are many opportunities to exchange ideas and get in touch with others. You have probably already seen that there are others from Manila (Tof @tofsalcedo and Clarice @clarice.fong).

2 Likes

Thanks Daniel @iDan :blush:

Hi @clarice.fong! Good to see you here! Do you still go to UCM? Join us on Saturday if you’re free.

Hello @tofsalcedo. It’s nice to meet you.

2 Likes