Kunmi Odunoku

Hello everyone.
I’m from Lagos, Nigeria and a recent graduate of the RZIM academy.
It’s lovely to find myself here in the company of believers whom I can glean from and discuss topical issues from the bible.
I hope my contributions here will help to deepen our knowledge base here.
Regards

6 Likes

@ceogospel Nice to meet you!

Welcome my Nigerian brother it is great to have you here. Kunming I look forward to further Q&Aa as we search the halls, and depths of truth. God direct, lead, and guide as you journey on.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Kunmi! We are so glad you have joined us. This is such a wonderful place to have discussions with other believers. The perspectives are many and we learn so much from each other! I hope you are blessed by this wonderful community. :blush:

2 Likes

Hey Kunmi,

Welcome from Nigeria, I applaud :clap:t2: your accomplishment of finishing the core module :exclamation:
Did you have a favorite lecture or a favorite speaker?

Connect is an extraordinary place to deepen your knowledge and discuss biblical topics, so ask away.

Here is a link on how to access the RZIM Academy Alumni page, should you wish to rewatch any of the lectures :tulip:
https://connect.rzim.org/t/rzim-academy-alumni-how-to-access-your-alumni-section/2433/2

4 Likes

Hi Kunmi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:. This is certainly a great community to be able to learn together with as we seek answers in God’s word. Does Nigeria have a strong Christian community?

Blessings

4 Likes

Hi Kunmi!

There is so much in your introduction that humbles me.You are so gentle and kind. And you welcome yourself in Connect humbly asking to learn more of our Lord?

If ever we have something to learn: We just learned it through your gentle introduction.

Blessings~
~Sanah~

2 Likes

Thanks Mike.
I appreciate the welcome.
Is it same Mike, our coordinator at the academy?

Thanks Roseann for the link,
I’d love to look at the lectures.
I remembered I enjoyed the topics by John Lenox and Ravi. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks Sanah for the kind words coming from your good heart. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I consider myself blessed to be here and to be welcomed in such a loving way.

1 Like

Welcome :open_hands::open_hands::pray:

1 Like

Hello Kunmi, no sir that is not me. I am in USA West Virginia but am connected to you as a brother and friend in Christ. Blessings.
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks Mike.
Great to meet you here.
Warm Regards