Kyle Bouressa

(Kyle Bouressa) #1

JESUS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES YALL!!!:smiley:

To the script, Hello! :slight_smile: My name is Kyle, I’m from Enterprise, Alabama, in the US. I have been blessed by Jesus as I watched a series of videos on YouTube from RZIM, and one one the man said to go to connect, so I’m here!

I love that RZIM holds it seems to the Personal Glory of Jesus to fill and save and rule without any help, and yet He delights to use the clay pots that we are in His love; I am reading a lot nowadays John 7, where the Lord says that if anyone is thirsty, let him come to Jesus and drink! Whoever believes in Jesus, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of Living Water!’ This He said referring to the Holy Spirit, Whom those who believed in Him were to receive. As yet, the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet been glorified. Now, He is, and on a Cross, and from a Tomb. May He be glorified as we yet never imagine

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@John14.1 So glad you’ve joined us! May Jesus indeed be exalted now and evermore! May you grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here on Connect. See you on the forums.

2 Likes
(Kerron Joseph) #3

Welcome to the forum Kyle. Hope it’ll be as much a blessing to you as it is to me.

3 Likes