Kym C

Dear Ravi,

Thank you for your ministry. I wonder if you could have known all those years ago that God would bless your work to reach so many around the globe. It has been a privilege to have listened, read, watched, and supported across the years. Thank you for answering the call to ministry and giving so generously your time and talents.

My husband David and I first heard you over 20 years ago and were amazed and encouraged to hear you speak. (It was long enough I can’t recall the specific date or details but I think it was radio). Apologetics was a new word to me and I was so encouraged at the more academic approach to the Gospel, to help Christians think and Thinkers be Christian. It fulfilled the desire to love God with all our heart, soul, and mind; to think more deeply and find and give a sound answer for our faith.

Praying for Peace that passes all understanding for you, your family, and your ministry. You all are loved and appreciated.

Ora et labora,
Kym Car

6 Likes

@Carfamily Dear Kym, welcome to Connect and thank you for reaching out to Ravi with your heartfelt message. I really hope you will find Connect a place that you can come back to over time as you find more ways of engaging with apologetics. Blessings to you and your family.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: #ThankYouRavi