Larry Bacheller

Hello all,

I am from SW Lower Michigan.

I want to learn more about becoming a person that can defend his faith.

I want to provide input wherever I can.

6 Likes

Hi Larry @lrbacheller
You are welcome to connect. Am so happy to meet you. You have a great desire in your heart and I should tell you that RZIM Connect is definitely the place to grow and develop into your destiny. We will be happy to receive your input always. Do find time to explore the community and join the conversations.
God bless you

4 Likes

Hello @lrbacheller, welcome to connect! I trust you will find much of what you are seeking as you browse through the topics. I have found there is a wealth of knowledge to glean from here. Please feel free to add your insight in the conversations. I look forward to reading more about you :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @irbacheller
Welcome to the community :slight_smile: I am encouraged to hear of more and more individuals becoming passionate about learning to defend their faith! Have you participated in any of the RZIM online academy courses? I found this is a great place to begin.
I hope you are blessed in this journey.

2 Likes

@lrbacheller welcome I look forward to your thoughts and sharing of your faith.
Definitely a place to learn and grow. A wealth of topics to both challenge and encourage.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @lrbacheller. Love having another fellow Michigander joining us. I am in East Lansing. Where are you? I hope you are blessed with substantive discussions. Thank you for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like