Laura Bleichner

Say hello…
:wave:t2:
Where are you from?
Atlanta Georgia
What led you to join Connect?
I found some good discussion via a google search.
How do you hope to contribute?
I hope to learn and fellowship with others who are seeking biblical truth.

5 Likes

Welcome @Laura_Bleichner! May I ask what the topic was that you were searching? Perhaps we have more posts on Connect that you may find interesting! Glad you found your way here!

1 Like

Nice to meet you Laura!

1 Like

Hi @Laura_Bleichner, it’s nice to meet. It’s encouraging to hear that you found connect via google search :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find many profound topics of conversation here. Please do feel free to engage.
If you have a particular question, you can use the search engine within connect to find a topic or create one of your own. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

Merry Christmas :latin_cross::christmas_tree:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Laura_Bleichner. So glad to have you connecting with us. I hope you continue your searches here. And, please offer encouragement to thos you feel led to help. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome to Connect Laura! I am sure you will enjoy spending time reading and sharing on this forum. There are so many different perspectives and it’s great that we can all come together in this way to learn from each other! :blush:

2 Likes