Laura K

Hello,

I’m from San Antonio, TX, and I was invited to join Connect by a friend in my community outreach prayer team. I love watching RZIM videos on YouTube and learning how to defend my faith. O hope to encourage other believers to stand firm on the truth of God’s word.

10 Likes

Hi Laura @Laura_Kowalchuk
You are Welcome to Connect. It is so great to have you join this global Christian community and to learn how to personally grow and develop, defend your faith and and encourage others.

How is San Antonio TX doing in Christ? I hope you will equally find Connect to be so rewarding. Feel free to engage and explore the community. Do also be sure to join the conversations anytime.

God bless you!

4 Likes

Hello, @Laura_Kowalchuk, and welcome to Connect! It’s wonderful to hear Connect is spreading by word of mouth, and I am encouraged you are taking time for prayer with other believers. Looking forward to reading your posts and questions.

3 Likes

Hi Laura,
Welcome to connect from another ‘newbie’ here - I’m excited about this forum and hope to learn, help and contribute with comments or questions. See you ‘out there’!
Hans

3 Likes

“encourage other believers to stand firm on the truth of God’s word.”

What a wonderful gift. Theres no better thing we can give than this. Great to have you here Laura and looking forward to hearing more from you.

3 Likes

Hi Laura, welcome to RZIM Connect! There are many good believers here ready to answer questions and learn from one another. Hope you will be edified! :blush:
Is your family originally from Ukraine or Russia?

3 Likes