Laura

Hello Everyone!

Joining in from outside Toronto, Ontario Canada.

Just finished the core module with RZIm. I’m really looking forward to engaging and expanding my faith and knowledge with this extended family!

5 Likes

Welcome, @laura0nuttall! I am sure you will find this is a fantastic place to expand you faith and knowledge! I am looking forward to your comments and questions!

2 Likes

Hey Laura!

Good to see you here!

1 Like

Welcome Laura! :grin: Bless you on your journey!

1 Like

Congratulations on completing the Core Module, Laura. What did you like best? Connect is a great way to stay in touch with others and to ask questions about faith. I’m glad that you are now part of our worldwide virtual family :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Laura
There is much to learn and connect is a great place to grow in faith and learn. Glad to make your acquaintance and looking for to your responce and posts.
Blessings
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome Laura! God bless you and use this platform to help you grow in your faith. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Congratulations on completing the core module. It is quite the experience and task isn’t it? I hope you enjoyed it thoroughly and I hope it helped set some foundation for you. I know that the Academy alumni that come alongside us here are such a blessing. The way that you are able to answer some of the questions is just so helpful. So my best to you and your involvement here. God-bless you and your journey.

hi laura… glad to see you

1 Like