LauraC

Hi, I’m Laura and live outside Atlanta. I love this ministry and am looking forward to learning from others and diving deeper into faith as theological questions/discussions.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Laura!

3 Likes

Hello Laura @Lgcastiglione
Welcome to Connect. Its a pleasure to meet you.
I really resonate with your passion

And I will like you to know that your questions and contributions are welcome too. Hope you can navigate your way through the community and also bless us with your questions.
Congratulations
Grace and Peace

3 Likes

Hi @Lgcastiglione, welcome to connect. I live south of Atlanta. I trust you will be blessed by the many different discussions here. It’s good to have you, feel free to engage and enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lgcastiglione. Glad to have you connecting with us. Do you get to the Ravi Zacharias Institute being so close in Atlanta? We are glad you are here and want to dig deeper. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Greetings LauraC,
Welcome to RZIM Connect. I bran new myself. May the Lord bless your RZIM endeavor, and may you yield the Lord much good fruit.

1 Like

Welcome, @Lgcastiglione! I am a fellow Atlantonian! I too am a fan of theological discussions. Looking forward to interacting with you here on Connect.

2 Likes