Lauren Mullins

Hello, everyone! My name is Lauren Mullins. I am 38 years old. I am married to my high school sweetheart, and best friend. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor.

I am originally from Auburn, Alabama. I also went to undergrad at Auburn University (War Eagle!). However, I currently live in Cumming, GA.

I have followed this ministry for years, after my initial struggle with anxiety and panic attacks that started in undergrad. The sickening fear for the first time in my life of, “What if God doesn’t really exist?!”, set me on a journey (and a dog fight) throughout the rest of my adult life. I love the Lord, and he has comforted me many times in my weakness. I strive to share that comfort with others.
Proud to be here, and blessings to all!

7 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Lauren. :slight_smile: It is encouraging to hear how the Lord has worked in your life over the years. Praise be to God for His faithfulness! I look forward to learning more from you here. How great to know you are shining God’s light into others’ as a counselor.

3 Likes

Hey Lauren! @Lauren_Mullins

So glad you’ve joined :slight_smile:
I’m sure your experience in counseling will be a blessing as you interact in the forums. This community is so great in that it creates a safe space to share and ask questions.
I’ve been blessed many times by the words and wisdom of others here.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome @Lauren_Mullins thank you so much for sharing your struggles and how the Lord brought you through :heart: We have a beautiful Lord :pray:t3: You have already been a blessing in your introduction and I am sure you will have a lot to offer here.

2 Likes

Lauren, I too wish to welcome you bu right away, would like you to contribute. (Talk about getting right down to business.) I’m wondering if you could give me some advice as you are a licensed counselor and some of the issues that you described our 38 year old son has - the issue of fear. But could I message you as I don’t think the welcome area is where i dive right into it. Do you mind if I message you?

Apart from my request, this is such a healthy environment that you will glean much from it but I’m sure you will have a lot to contribute.

I will wait for a reply from you before I ask you my questions. Blessings to you Lauren!