Lauren

Say hello…
Hello!

Where are you from?
Ohio

What led you to join Connect?
I finished up the Core Module in July.

How do you hope to contribute?
Engage in conversation and possibly give a perspective on situations that haven’t been given. Also encourage others in their faith and I hope to have others do the same for myself.

6 Likes

Hello Lauren,
Welcome to Connect. You stated you are an encourager. The Body needs you! You are able to help those who may not engage with their faith to step out and learn, then share. Please keep encouraging.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @logoff. I love it when academy alums join connect. How did you like the core module? It sets such a firm foundation to help us share the gospel. I look forward to reading your posts. God-bless you and your journey. Thank you for coming along side us.

3 Likes

Hello Dear Lauren @logoff

Great to have another RZIM Academy Alumni join us at connect. Hope you had a great session with the Core Module? I trust that this great Connect community will be blessed by your contributions.

Welcome and remain blessed

2 Likes

Hello @logoff it’s so nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: What did you enjoy most about the core module? We all can certainly use encouragement from one another and I trust you will find that here. Looking forward to reading more from you. Feel free to offer your thoughts :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I really enjoyed the entire class but I would have to say interviewing someone of a different worldview was my favorite part.

3 Likes

I hear that a lot and that was my favorite too!

1 Like

It was fantastic, probably my favorite course I have ever taken.

1 Like

Do tell. :slight_smile: What impacted you the most?

The entire course was so impactful honestly, but the one thing I walked away with is confidence.

I grew up in a Christian home and had never been introduced to any other worldview. I now have a family of my own and I had an urgency of really looking at what I believed in. The Lord met me every step of the way, I don’t just believe what I believe because I was raised to but because that is where the evidence points. I no longer fear the views of others that they might point to falsehoods in my own views. I seek to understand the heart of the people I engage with and try to get to the real issue lying within if the situation calls for it.

3 Likes

That is so good! Confidence is so important. So glad you are here. Help instill that confidence here if you find opportunities if you would.

2 Likes