Lauri Lou Jones

Hello! I’m from Nova Scotia, and have joined because I’d love to follow more closely the RZIM school opportunities. I went to an RZIM summer school week at Acadia University this summer and had a fabulous time. I’d love to become better at sharing my faith.

4 Likes

@Lauri_Lou_Jones Nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Thank you! Same! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

Hi @Lauri_Lou_Jones, it’s so nice to meet you. There is a wealth of information here to glean from. Reading all the different perspectives and insight has been a blessing. I trust the Lord will bless your desire to share your faith. Enjoy browsing through this forum and do feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lauri_Lou_Jones. Glad to have you joining us at connect. Boy oh boy, I miss the week long summer institutes RZIM had a couple years ago. I got to got to 4 of them. I agree with you they are so rich in content and experience. Similarly though this site has such well read and caring members who offer rich content and discussions. I hope you enjoy the forum. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome Lauri @Lauri_Lou_Jones
Its great to have you join us. I love all RZIM programs

Just as you have rightly expressed it, so rich and full of blessings that you are left to hunger for more after every experience.
Congratulations. And hope you share your insights with us.
Grace.

2 Likes