Laurissa Gordon

Hello everyone!
I am a homeschooled sophomore in highschool living in Indiana:)
I joined Connect so that I can learn more from all of you, strengthen my faith, and rewatch some of the videos from the Core Module.
I’m really excited to read all of what you talk about!
Have a good day
Laurissa Gordon:)
Jeremiah 33:3

6 Likes

Laurissa,
It is great that you are interested in understanding your faith as a high school student. This knowledge will serve you well your entire life. WELCOME! I am glad you are here.

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @lissygordon04. So glad you have joined. So young to have taken the core module. What did you think? Love it when academy alums come to connect. The foundations you can share are crucial to many who ask questions. Please be bold and share. You will be blessed starting your faith commitment as you have. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @lissygordon04, what a sweet introduction, welcome :heart: Already you possess wisdom in wanting to expand your knowledge and growth in Christ. We are thankful to have you here and I look forward to your perspective. Take care :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you Mr. Scott,
I thought the core module was really good, it helped me to understand many things and religions better. I quite enjoyed the logical fallacies video.

2 Likes

Hi there, Laurissa.
I’m a high school teacher in a very progressive, agnostic/atheist, liberal English School in Lima-Peru, South America (very different from your background at the moment), so maybe I would help is the way I deal with modern issues within such an anti Christian environment I live?
Blessings, Aldo

2 Likes

Great verse Larissa. I sometimes refer to it as God’s telephone number. I have suggested to non-believers to try calling it and some have and responded that “it works!”

2 Likes

@ventura.aldo wow, that seems like a hard job to do! Thank you so much for the suggestion, there are so many issues:/
@PhilipL, my dad always told me that is was His phone number as well. Which is part of the reason it is my favorite, and that is such a great idea of how to tell people about God!

1 Like