Lawrence ADELABU

Thank you, my brother, may the God we serve bless you in all things.

1 Like

Great and interesting!
Doing Excellent brother Abraham,
Very encouraging!

1 Like

Brother Lawrence, we serve a wonderful God and he is always looking for people who are FAT. He isn’t looking for people who are thin but FAT. He is looking for those who are Faithful, Available and Teachable. God is going to use all of us here in some way, we may never know what type of impact we are having on people until we get to heaven. If we can do all we can for Him, to the best of our ability we have nothing to be ashamed of. We will trip and possibly stumble, but He will always be there to pick us up by his hand. I thank God for you and all my brothers and sisters, we are in this together. Gal 2:20

Dear Abraham,. Thanks for your encouragement! My sincere acknowledgement , concerning your message…I wish to be 24 hours available, Very soon I will make more posting and commenting on other discussions.
Now, I have very tight schedule. 3 Students currently in the RZIM Academy…I coordinates the studies, Video explication, quiz explication, interviews, Reflections writing and posting with the group.

5,000 Evangelical Materials. Tracks, books every month…I live in the Mission House alone, But, some time, we have visiting friends for few days !

This week,. We are expecting about 30 Visitors here in Saint Louis, Senegal…All from America, including. 10 Children age of 7-15. With the Parents. Only for one in Africa!

Mission House must be Neat and clean always :ok_hand: etc. I promise to be more active in the "CONNECT’ Family of God.

3 Days Conference meeting in Dakar 17-19 March…

Sincerely speaking, Your observation is legitimate and true!

I tender my apologies!

Thanks and God bless you :pray:

Dear Abraham!

My brother Lawrence, no problem you are an encouragement to me. God has put you in the right place and he has given you the task to do your job for the kingdom. I will pray that he would give you an extra portion of grace since we all need it. I will pray for the Dakar meeting next week. Pray for me for plans to go to Macedonia in September. My friend who is going with me will be here in Puerto Rico next week to plan our strategy. It will be a short visit for two weeks, but who knows what God can do in those two weeks. We are excited the plane tickets are paid for and we will be having a conference with the leader in Macedonia via Skype. The Balkan area is in need of the gospel, Albania, Croatia, and the surrounding areas. As you may know, Albania are Muslims and the rest of the area is nominal Orthodox Christians. Acts16:6-10 Pray that God would use us in a mighty way. Let me know your specific prayer request and we can all lift you up in prayer. We are in this together to proclaim Christ and advance his kingdom. Let me leave you with a blessing:

Psalm 20:1-4

Shalom,

Abraham

1 Like

Good Evening :sun_with_face:
My precious Brother Abraham,. Happy meeting you.thanks for your encouragement. It’s well.
The visiting Group had gone back to USA. I miss you! Friday is another prayer Day :pray:. Thanks for your Dynamic Prayers!
Hope you are doing well :kissing_heart:
Am happy meeting you, always thinking of you and your coming Trip. Interesting.
God bless you :pray:

Praise the Lord my brother Lawrence, God answered prayers. I’m glad the meeting went well even though things all over seem bleak. Our trip will be delayed until this virus is cured. I look at this as a small stone in our shoes and a minor setback. Ultimately our Savior goes before us (Joshua 1:9). In life, there are always setbacks, obstacles, and mountains to cross and occasionally we drop the ball. It just a matter of retrieving the ball, and passing it on to others. We can’t look back we have to keep moving toward the goal. May the God of my father bless you in all things, may he expand your vision, give you men to train and expand your territory.

Psalm 20:1-4

Shalom,

Abraham

God bless you :pray:
Brother Brian… my due appreciation !