Lawrence Kisku

hello…
my name is Lawrence Kisku and I am from Kolkata, India.

I am a follower of RZIM and in touch with Engage Magazine.I cam in connect with RXIM Connect through the link sent to me at the time of joining the RCCA Webinar from April 13 to 15,2020 (Batch 2).

Not very sure of my contribution but desire to learn from this platform and to be connected with all. contribute?

4 Likes

Hello Lawrence, thank you for serving the medical field, you are Gods angels ministering hope. Dig right in and enjoy the warm inviting interaction with other faith based like minded individuals. May you recieve many answers as you seek truth.
Mike

3 Likes

Hi @lawrkisk, it’s a pleasure to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be blessed as you engage here in the conversations. Feel free to share your insight with us :pray:t3:
Take care

3 Likes

Thanks Mike for your kind words.Happy to be with you all.

1 Like

Thanks sieglinde.I too happy to be here .Though zi am not a creative thinker but try to cultivate thought process in engaging with biblical truth to apply in real world to reach people.

2 Likes

Hello Mike,I am entirly new for the forum.No idea of how to proceed further .How to engage myself with relevent topic .Hope will be guided by you all.

Will need guidance as being entirly new for the forum.

1 Like

I just came aboard in september and the menu bar at the top has much to help everyone engage and how to do that. You can also check this out.

Hope it helps you.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @lawrkisk. How are things going for you in India? It’s good to have you with us. This site is such a great connector from a global perspective. It’s good to see your link to the ministry as well as your desire to be involved. I hope you enjoy the dialog. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Thanks Kedon for your kind words.Condtion of Indis is also not good.Keep in prayer.Yes willing to learn . Developing thought process to learn. Hope other people in forum help me .

1 Like

Welcome Lawrence !! So nice to discuss with people frome India !

1 Like