Lea F

Say hello…

I am from a suburb of Boston, Massachusetts.
I have heard Ravi on the radio and have enjoyed watching him on YouTube and learning so much.
I always feel so challenged “to be ready to give an answer” as it says in 1 Peter 3:15.
I have a lifelong desire to improve my skills and strategies in communicating the Gospel clearly and concisely, as The Lord places people in my path .
Thank you so much for this wonderful ministry .

4 Likes

@tutor1955 Hi Lea! Welcome to Connect! I am glad you have taken the step to introduce yourself to the community and come aboard to learn and grow with us! I hope you will feel free to ask your questions and quickly find conversations that interest you (and where you feel you might contribute an insight!). It sounds like you love to learn so I am sure Connect will be an exciting place for you to explore and to engage with others about whatever issues are on your mind. Glad to have you with us—welcome!

3 Likes

Hi @tutor1955, it’s wonderful to have you here, welcome :slightly_smiling_face: I trust the Lord will bless your desire to improve in communicating the Gospel. I can relate to feeling challenged. I have learned a good deal here in connect and I trust you will be blessed as well.
Enjoy browsing and take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @tutor1955. It’s good to have you joining us from Massachusetts. Thank you for coming alongside us at connect. The challenge for being ready to present the person of Jesus Christ both in experience is well as a with answers is daunting at times. We do as we can not as we can’t. I hope that you enjoy the discussions and that your faith is strengthened as well as your ability to engage in conversation. God-bless you and your journey bird