Leah Hicks

Hi! I’m Leah from southern WV. I’m interested in apologetics and hope to learn how to witness better. Also, life raises some challenges for me and others that I want to be equipped to respond to with faithful and truthful answers.

To contribute, I hope to listen, encourage, inspire, and be thoughtful. Perhaps something in my soul will resonate with another.

4 Likes

HI Leah! @Leah
So glad you’ve joined us :relaxed:

This is a great community to share and learn with other Believers around the globe.
Chances are, someone here has faced some of the same challenges you face- there are often great conversations as a result of honest questions in the forums.

Something unique and special about Connect, is the respect and care for each person- and a gentleness in response to hard questions.

I hope you’ll feel right at home, and dive in!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Leah. You will definitely be served well by some of the well read members here and their caring spirit. Just pray that a post will resonate. Showing care and touching another’s life with a kind message will be well received. Thanks for coming along side us. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hi @Leah, it’s great to have you here! I trust you will be blessed by this community. It’s a beautiful way to connect with people all over the globe. Enjoy browsing the topics and feel free to engage :pray:t3:

2 Likes