LeAnne Gross

Good morning everyone!

My name is LeAnne. I am a middle school science teacher in East Texas. After listening to cover to cover, I decided to try connect. I have questions myself, but I hope I can contribute to help another brothers and sisters in Christ grow closer to God.

4 Likes

Welcome LeAnne! God bless!

2 Likes

Hi @LeAnne_Gross, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: How are things in EastTexas? I trust you will enjoy browsing through the various conversations and gleaning from them. Please do feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:
Take care

2 Likes

Good afternoon LeAnne, as a science teacher have you found more evidence for an inteigent creator rather than the opposite view. Science is not my area so I am curious about your take. I have read some articles and listened to both sides of the coin. Look forward to your input and pray it resonates with many. Be safe under His shadow.

Mike

3 Likes

@LeAnne_Gross Welcome aboard! My physics teacher in middle school was one of my favorites. He would swing his feet as he drew huge curves in white chalk on the blackboard to illustrate Newton’s laws of movement and wave dynamics. Lasers and light reflection and refraction were fun, too! God bless you as you teach and learn!

2 Likes