Leanne

Hi Everyone,

I live in Canada.

What led you to join Connect?
I completed the Core Module 1 year ago,which introduced me to Connect.

How do you hope to contribute?
Well it seems I have a lot of looking around to do on this site. Some great questions and discussions that people post. I hope to take another course soon also so it looks like this’ll be a great place to share together.

5 Likes

Hi @leanne.austring, welcome to connect and congratulations on completing the core module! What would you say was your most profound lesson? Yes, there is so much to browse through and read so enjoy. Feel free to share your thoughts and insight :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @leanne.austring. So glad to have another Academy alum coming alongside us at connect. The foundations that you received in the core module are that which can be shared with so many members here. I hope you take the opportunity to do so as frequently as you are able. Congratulations on completing the course. I do hope you get challenged by some of the other electives like why suffering and biblical reliability. Those were my 2 favorite and there is a new course being offered on Christian ethics as well. I’m God-bless you and your journey.

@leanne.austring Nice to meet you!

Leanne, it’s good to meet you. Connect has been a great experience for me and many others. Jump in and enjoy there is much to learn. Thank you.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome to Connect @leanne.austring! Glad you are here!

1 Like