Lena Solop

(Lena Solop) #1

Hello, I’m from Washington, USA.

I think I looked at Connect a while back after I sent an email to RZIM ministries and got referred to it but I also got referred to the Core Module which I took and absolutely loved it! So I’m here now after finishing the module.

I’m excited about all the resources Connect offers. It’s just really amazing to know that there are so many people all around the world who share the same faith and the same passion for spreading the good news!

11 Likes
(Tara Pauls) #2

Lena, I’m so glad you found your way to Connect! Welcome! I, too, joined after absolutely loving the core module through the academy. It is indeed exciting to know there are so many others from around the world who share the same passion for connecting people with the God who loves them.

Thanks so much for introducing yourself. I look forward to interacting with you on a variety of topics here on Connect. God bless you!

7 Likes
(Roy Sujanto) #3

Hi @ysolop,

Glad to see you here, welcome! I went down more or less the same path you took. So, high five!

Look forward to hear more from you and learn from you.

Blessings in Christ,
Roy

7 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #4

Welcome to Connect, Lena. So glad your path led you here. @ysolop and @tpauls8
What topic stood out to you most in the core module, and what effect have you seen the Core Module have in your life? I hear so many encouraging stories from others.

5 Likes
(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #5

Welcome aboard @ysolop. So glad we have another Academy alum. You will be a great asset for this connection forum. Are you planning on taking any of the electives? I wish you the best in your pursuit of truth and God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes
(Sieglinde) #6

Hello @ysolop, welcome to connect. You are right, it is encouraging to see so many people from all over the world. It shows the fruits of RZIM ministry. I know you will enjoy it here so dive in :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes
(Lena Solop) #7

I loved all the topics and learned a lot from all of them but I think personally the lectures on Naturalism and New Atheism were the most relevant. I have friends who are atheists and it was actually as a result of talking with them about my beliefs that I came across the Academy.

The effect that the Core Module had in my life is it inspired me to seek God even more. One of the things that builds my faith the most is seeing how all the different parts of the Bible come together and connect. I saw a lot of this through the Core Module and it just inspired me to study the Scripture more and get rooted more in Christ.

3 Likes
(Lena Solop) #8

Yes, I definitely want to take an elective in the future. The one I was looking at is Faith Seeking Understanding.

(Brittany Bowman) #9

It is so wonderful to hear how the Core Academy deepened your faith!! I’m certain your friends are blessed to have someone as a friend who cares so deeply for them.

(Keldon Scott (Kel)) #10

Awesome. That is a great elective. I would love to hear how the course impacts you. Please do write during the course.

(Barbara Schumann) #11

Welcome Lena! We are glad you’re part of Connect now~!