Leon Oxley

Hi, my name’s Leon, and I’m from the UK. I’ve been drawn in by the work done by Ravi and the RZIM organisation for just over a year. After Ravi’s unfortunate passing, I’ve only recently come across the RZIM Connect platform, and I immediately wanted to join in with the community, and explore the deeper philosophical side of Christianity. I hope to gain a deeper insight into this, to explore, and eventually contribute to the community by answering questions, backed up by scripture, and encouraging and bringing any clarity through my experiences. I may not be thoroughly well-versed in philosophy, cosmology, anthropology, law, or history, but I hope a bachelors in biomedical engineering might suffice. I’m looking forward to get to know everyone here.

Regards

Leon

8 Likes

Hi @leonoxley! Welcome to RZIM Connect! I hope you can enjoy this excellent platform. Please feel free to participate in any category by asking a question or answering some.

5 Likes

Great to meet you on Connect, @leonoxley! Whatever area you happen to focus on, it equips you to contribute to many conversations in one way or another - I look forward to hearing from you!

5 Likes

Thank you guys, much appreciated!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @leonoxley. It is good to have you joining us. We are glad you are here. Your educational prowess will serve you well. Thank you for your heart and encouragement. Please feel free to encourage members here whether they are new or just struggling with an issue. And God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Hi Leon.
I’m Aldo, from Peru. If you want anything related with whatever topic, I would like to try to share something meaningful to you.
Blessings, Aldo

3 Likes