Leonora

(Leonora Ruffner) #1

Say hello…Hello

Where are you from? I am from Michigan

What led you to join Connect? Prayer for my daughter

How do you hope to contribute? By prayer for others

8 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Leonora. :smiley: We are glad you have joined us. Please know I am lifting up a prayer this morning for your daughter, that the Lord may meet the needs in only He knows she needs. Sounds like you are a prayer warrior! You may enjoy joining others here, too. There is quite a community gathered together.

5 Likes
(Daniel) #3

Hello Leonora, welcome to this community! Prayer for each other is an important concern of Connect. Brittany has already posted a link to bring in prayer requests. Under this link you can find more prayer requests from others. I will also pray for you and your daughter. If you want, you can let us participate more closely in your situation. You can also contact others for advice, e.g. Laurie @Laurieb75. She also has children and lives in Michigan. Maybe this will help you. God bless you!

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome @leonoraruffner. @Brittany_Bowman1 and @iDan have already given you good resources and encouragement. I hear your heart seeking prayer for your daughter. I am lifting both of you up in prayer this morning. I pray the Lord will intervene in your situation. I pray for healing, peace, restoration. I don’t know what you’re going through but Jesus knows. —“Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died–more than that, who was raised to life–is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.” ~Romans 8:34
Take care :heart:

6 Likes
(Leonora Ruffner) #5

Thank you. I was doing this very early in the morning and couldn’t take the time to do all the steps. I will definitely connect. Thank you for your response

4 Likes
(Laurie King) #6

Hi Leonora, and welcome! As Daniel said (thank you for connecting us Daniel!) I am also from Michigan. I have 3 adult children and we all know that there is nothing like having kids to keep you on your knees. I will be praying for your daughter, and feel free to contact me if you want to chat further or more specifically.

You will love this community! It is so encouraging to have a safe place to explore questions and cares and concerns and joys and praises with other believers.

God bless…

6 Likes