Les Hugie

Hi everyone; I am from California and have been a follower of Christ for almost 28 years. I have taken several courses from RZIM and I’m so thankful how this ministry has not only helped strengthen my walk with Jesus, but also better prepared me to give an answer. I find Connect is a great place to learn from others as well as answer questions.

9 Likes

Welcome to the connect @lesnbarb94!

I can relate to this! They do a great job in teaching how to relay the truth in love.

Feel free to jump in any conversation and answer questions, or even start you own conversation as you feel led :smiley:

God bless you on this journey!

6 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect @lesnbarb94!

So glad to have you jump in. This is definitely a place that has deepened and has grown me in more of the knowledge found in God and His Word.

I am glad you have joined! As @JoannaLinzey stated, please feel free to jump in as you feel lead. Looking forward to your participation.

4 Likes

Thanks, Christina. Really looking forward to getting involved.
Blessings, Les

3 Likes

Welcome to RZIM Connect! @lesnbarb94

1 Like

Welcome Les!

I believe that you and I worked together on EMS training in Santa Barbara County? I was a BC for Lompoc Fire up until my retirement at the end of 2017. I hope that the CAM program is still going strong!

How good to have you on Connect. May our Lord bless you as you dive into all that is available here.

Mark Clayton

1 Like

Hey Mark! It is so good to hear from you! Though I retired at the beginning of 2017, SBCFD quickly snatched me up as a part timer to work on CAM. Still involved but Covid has put a delay in training. I look forward to growing in the Lord with you and perhaps we can get together sometime for coffee. May God richly bless you. Les

1 Like

Welcome to Connect! I recently started the Core Module at RZIM Academy. I am really enjoying it.

Thanks Tyler! Yes the Core Module is excellent. I have taken several courses through RZIM and all have helped to strengthen my walk with Jesus.

1 Like

Hi Christina,
This is Debbie. I just want to thank you for all your help that you have been giving me.

1 Like