Leslie Donovan

Hello, I’m a stay-at-home mother of 5 from the East Bay in California. I am greatly indebted to Ravi Zacharias for all his teaching, and want to leave a message for him, so I joined connect.

Where are you from?

What led you to join Connect?

How do you hope to contribute?

3 Likes

Hello Leslie and welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:. That is wonderful of you to share a message with Ravi along with so many others around the world. Many prayers are certainly going out to Ravi and his family during this time.

God bless

2 Likes

Hello,
I don’t see my comment in the thread, I was wondering if it is pending? I would love for Ravi to read it :heart:

1 Like

Welcome Leslie, :cherry_blossom:

WOW five children, what a blessing from the Lord!

I have shared a link :link: below, that will go to Ravi and his family, if that is where you have shared your gracious message, then you posted it to the correct place.

If you should have any further questions, please let us know, we are so thankful you are here. :tulip:

I think that’s where I posted it :thinking:. Thank you so much! :heart:

3 Likes

Don’t worry Leslie I’m sure they will receive it. In the meantime thank you for joining we are glad you are here. This is definitely a good family to be a part of. Welcome sister.

1 Like

I would like to post it publicly to connect with others. I was prompted to create an account, but i just get a spinning wheel. I’m so very sad to hear of Ravi’s passing

1 Like

Yes sister Leslie it is a hard one. Ravi is the one who lead me out of atheism and to the Lord Jesus. But I so glad that this family that we have in Christ includes you. I know that I am not the only one that will appreciate your kindness in expressing love for our brother Ravil.

Blessings,
Tim