Leslie

Good morning and blessings to all! So happy to be here!

I am from Dayton, Ohio, now living in Georgia.

I truly enjoy listening and learning from Ravi Zacharias.

I hope to contribute via life experience and continuing to learn and grow, be encouraged.

10 Likes

Welcome Leslie, Good to have you on board.

5 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Leslie! It is great to have you join us, and I look forward to learning more from your life experience. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Leslie! We’re glad that you’ve joined us. Connect is a great place to encourage others and be encouraged :slight_smile: Dive into the forums and I look forward to reading your contributions!

5 Likes

Hi Leslie!
Welcome here! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello @Leslie welcome to connect! My sister lived in Dayton for many years. I loved visiting in the summer because of the low humidity. How are you fairing with this humid, hot weather here in GA? I too enjoy listening to Ravi. I listened to him so much in the beginning that when my husband came home from work he would say “hey honey and HELLO RAVI!!!” Ha ha! Good to have you here :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @Leslie. From Michigan to Georgia we are glad you were here. Love to hear some of your life experiences that can help those who connect here. What would you say is the most impactful life experience you’ve had that has played a role in how you help others now? God-bless you and your journey.

4 Likes

haha so funny, Sig! @sig :smile:
:heart:

3 Likes

Hi Leslie! @Leslie
Welcome to Connect - so glad you’ve joined :slight_smile:
I grew up outside of Cincinnati. OH holds a special place in my heart.
I hope you enjoy the forums and great conversations going on!

3 Likes