Lesly

Hello,

I am Lesly Jules. I have recently completed the Core Module. I would love to stay in touch with the RZIM community.

7 Likes

Hi @lesly.jules,

Welcome! Congratulations on completing the core module! Do any of the electives interest you? I find that many people continue to take more courses after the initial one because they enjoy the core module so much.

I’m glad you’ve joined Connect - this is a great place to stay connected and continue growing in your preparation to discuss Jesus with friends and family.

5 Likes

@lesly.jules Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi @lesly.jules, welcome to connect! Congratulations on completing the course :slightly_smiling_face: If you would like to share some of your thoughts about the core module, I would love to hear what your most profound lesson was. I trust you will enjoy connecting here as you browse through the forum. Take care :pray:

4 Likes

Thanks Carson. I think it is a great program. I was particularly impressed by Ravi’s “answering the questionner instead of the question” approach.
Glad to connect. Blessings,

5 Likes

Thank you Sig. The core module is a good place to start as far as initiation to Christian Apologetics is concerned. It covers a variety of topics presented by professional apologists. I enjoyed the notes with the bibliography.
I am looking forward to connecting and learning the forum. Blessings,

6 Likes

Hi Lesly, that’s something I say nearly every day now! It is a game changer. It’d be a blessing to have you come alongside the questioners in Connect and help them find a greater confidence in their faith as well.

4 Likes

Welcome Lesly, I am glad you joined to continue growing in ways to share His truth. While there is much to learn here, God has equipped us with gifts and talents to help us convey His truth. Your desire can lead to fruitful conversations here. There are great questions inside all of us, please let me encourage you to share yours.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @lesly.jules. It is really good having you join connect. Congratulations on finishing the core module. Some of the fundamental foundations that are set so strongly in that course are so needed in the Christian community. Thank you for wanting to be part of something bigger than yourself. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Welcome here Lesly. We were in the same core module’s group. I really appreciated what you were sharing then and hope to continue to learn from reading your posts here.

3 Likes

Thank you Kel. I found that knowing that what I believe is true makes a huge difference in the way that worship and serve the Lord. So glad to be part of this learning community. Blessings, Lesly

3 Likes

Thanks Mike for the welcoming note. My question is : I understand that God is immanent. He intervenes in human history from the beginning until the end. This is established in the Bible. Is it the same thing for individual human beings? Does God have a plan for each and every individual beside knowing His Son Jesus and be more like Him? Is there a point in saying the God does have a specific plan for each individual when that plan is not always known (clearly)?

2 Likes

Salut Lesly,très heureux de te retrouver après le module de base j’avais beaucoup apprécié tes commentaires durant la formation

1 Like

Hi Lesly @lesly.jules and welcome to RZIM connect. A very big congratulations to you on completing the core module. I like the way you engage in conversation and I am happy to meet you here.
Keep exploring and engaging In grace.

2 Likes

Hello again Lesly, so refreshing that you are making yourself to home here, thank you for sharing your concern., I welcome your question and will just say from the start, YES I believe one can genuinely know Gods will based on His word and our personal relationship with Jesus through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.

The surety we can have that we are in Him as pointed out by Him. That this one passage shows.

John 15:4 NKJV
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.

The question is why do we question what we know when we truly trust Him with our life?

Knowing we are His is termed
Assurance of our salvation. Scripture is clear to me, in Paul’s life, trials, testings, and persecutions there was a perfect peace even when heading to Rome to stand before Ceasar.

To further clarify my position I trust you will see how we can know Beyond salvation and growing in Him what we should do with our life.

Specific variables inside that calling may be discerned through prayer, study, fasting, and other godly counselors.

We must also know our propensities ie; what did God design us to do who did He create us to be as outlined in Roman’s that some call the gifts of the Father placed in us in the womb

Romans 12:4‭-‬8
Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other. In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well. So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you. If your gift is serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, teach well. If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.

Do we know that we know we are operating in His gift? How can we know it?

Who was I before I became polluted by the world, before school, before being reshaped by life. Totally innocent like Adam and Eve before the fall. What was I like?

There are studies one can do as well but they should line up with your innocence as above.

As you pointed out knowing, accepting Him is His basic will for humanity.
That gives us peace in eternity.

Gods permissive will what He wants us to do and be such as growing, living, sharing and loving.
That should bring peace here on earth by loving others, forgiving others, serving others as this passage shows.

Mark 12:29‭-‬31
Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.’ This is the first commandment. And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Lastly Gods perfect will doing what He specifically called you to do and be which can be known. The specific calling, specific place, specific types of people we are called to reach.

In a secular framework it would be having a job but never worked a day while you were there because you loved doing it.

We truly must walk by faith not feelings.

Hope I wasn’t to long in my reply just wanted to be thorough. Be blessed on your journey as you travel lifestyle roads.
Mike

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Mike for taking the time to shed light on these important topics.

Thanks John. Good to connect.

Quel plaisir Emmanuel de rester connecter. C’est pareil pour tes postings durant le cours. Merci.

Thanks so much Vahatra. I am glad that we will stay connected and keep on learning from one another.