Leticia

Hi!
I’m from Durban, South Africa. I joined to learn more about Gods Word where there may be some confusion, as well as gain a Biblical understanding of Modern problems. I am a Bible Scholar and May be able to contribute to some discussions as well

6 Likes

Welcome Leticia! It is so good to meet you and have you join us on Conect! It is always good to have people with a knowledge of the Bible to be part of the discussions. I am sure you will enjoy the interaction here and look forward to reading your posts. And I hope you are blessed by spending time on Connect. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi! Welcome! I’m new too!!!

1 Like

@Leticia Nice to meet you!

Welcome Laticia to the family of connect, your inspiration to join will be beneficial to all. It’s a polite, friendly, helpful forum where encouragement, pray, and love are found.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Leticia. Love having Bible scholars joining our ranks. Please do help. This is a site where iron sharpens iron with grace and care. Please ask questions when needed but also share your scholarship with us. You will bless many. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi @Leticia, it’s nice to meet you :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will be a blessing here as you share your insight in the conversations. I look forward to reading some of your responses :pray:t3:

1 Like