Libby R

(Libby R.) #1

Say hello…

Hi! My name is Libby, and I’ve been following RZIM for the last two years.

Where are you from? I lived in Michigan for the last 23 years.

What led you to join Connect? My husband and I listen to RZIM, and have several of Ravi’s books that we study daily. This is another way for us to connect.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope to contribute by asking questions and by providing my thoughts in response to questions. I want to glean as much as I can from all the individuals that participate; this helps me to reflect on and analyze my own thoughts, as well as have a better understanding of Scripture. This will help me answer questions from individuals who are searching, or just flat out reject Christianity.

5 Likes
(Sieglinde) #2

Hello @libleigh! Welcome to Connect :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @libleigh. So glad to have another michigander here on connect. I live in Lansing. Where are you? I think you will find the discussions here very interesting. Many here are very well read and love helping. God-bless you and your journey. May he Grant you understanding and the ability to respond to those who ask you to explain the hope that you have in him.

1 Like
(Heidi Mitchell) #4

Hey @libleigh !
Welcome to Connect :blush: Connect is a great community to share and grow in faith. Be blessed!

(Libby R.) #5

@Keldon_Scott, I’m in Potterville. I’m very much looking forward to the different discussions. I would really like to attend the academy at some point.

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #6

So very close. What church do you attend? Here is a link to the Academy courses if you have not checked it out yet. http://rzimacademy.org/courses/core-module/

(Sarah Acosta) #7

Welcome! I’m originally from Michigan too, St. Joseph. Now we’re in Georgia :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
(Noah Young) #8

Hey! Welcome!

2 Likes
(Libby R.) #9

@Keldon_Scott, we attend South Church. What about you?

1 Like
(Keldon Scott) #10

I have been there many times. :slight_smile: I attend Element Church when I am in Lansing. When we are up north, near Big Rapids during the summer, we attend Trinity Free Methodist and go to a summer camp Sunday service in the woods. You might know Will Wagner – I am on his Board with Salt and Light Global – his wife, Marilyn, works at South. And, Jim Miller attends there. Small world. I will write to you if we happen to be over there. Good to know we are all in this together. :slight_smile: