Lil Hiebert

Hello,

I’m from Headingley Manitoba Canada

I’m excited to be a part of this community, I’m here to get help
and learn how to guide conversations in my life that draw others to Jesus. As you know there are so many difficult questions people are asking (as am I ) that I want to have resources and learn what Jesus is asking of us.

I hope to contribute to conversations and help foster compassion and encouragement.

4 Likes

@lilhieb Nice to meet you!

1 Like

Hi @lilhieb, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I trust you will find much to glean from here in the conversations. I know I have. Thank you for your heart in wanting to “draw” others to Christ. I like that you chose the word “draw.” I have thought about that a lot. I also like how you worded “foster compassion and encouragement.” This is certainly a good way to “draw” others. I look forward to you interaction here.
Take care :pray:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @lilhieb. Thank you for coming alongside us from Canada. I see that you are an Academy alumni as well. Congratulations on completing those courses. Which ones have you taken? I really think this forum is blessed when Academy alums help out because the foundations learned are so so good. Please share your learnedness and your heart. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Lil,

Welcome to connect.

It’s great to have you here ! We are all certainly learning from each other all of the time. This is a great medium in our Lord to grow together

See you soon!
Blessings,
~Sanah~

1 Like