Lilly Guth

Hello from the Twin Cities, Minnesota USA! I am excited to be here! I completed the RZIM Core Module this summer and enjoyed it so much! I’m glad to be able to participate in the GAC! I love learning and listening to apologetics!

2 Likes

Ha! I have wonderful inlaws in the Twin Cities area! So good to meet you on Connect! May you have many wonderful conversations here!

4 Likes

That is great! Good to meet you as well!

4 Likes

Welcome to the RZIM Community @lillianguth!

Nice to meet you! What was one of the main things you learned from the module? It is a blessing you were able to take it! Looking forward to your participation here👍

1 Like

Hi @ChristinaLinzey! Thanks so much for your welcome! Oh wow, to sum it up is so hard as I thoroughly enjoyed the whole course! I would say one of the main things I took away and am grateful for is it helped me learn practically more how to have genuine conversations with non Christians. The interview projects we had to do with 2 other people of different worldviews were challenging to me but also such a great learning experience in how to have relationships with others and ask meaningful questions. Thanks for asking! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is wonderful @lillianguth! And I am sure this community will be a great way for you to apply some of the wisdom you gained in the Core Module, as you seek to engage in conversation. Looking forward to it👍

3 Likes