Lin Mike

Hi, Glad and excited to join RZIM Connect and meet you guys!
My family name is Lin from Mainland China.
After finishing Core module course, I got email from RZIM to recommend Connect.
It is not easy to find a Church which suits me in China, I seldom go to Church,Even though I know it is not helpful for my growing up.
I wish I could share my life in God with you guys and more…

7 Likes

Hello @hanqiaolin, we are so grateful you joined! I am in the process of looking for a church myself. It is a vital part of our faith since we need the body of Christ for encouragement, growth, knowledge etc. Would you feel comfortable expounding on “finding a Church which suits you?”
You are welcome to share your life in God with us. It would be a blessing. I will lift you up in prayer for a Church home and if you have any other specific prayer request, please let us know.
If you have questions, you can search the topics to see if there are any that pertain to you and glean from the conversations. Click on the “three lines” at the top of the page, to the right, by your profile and that will bring up the various catagories.
Stay connected :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @hanqiaolin. Glad you have come alongside us. We can provide connection and love that we can do that from different spots in this world. Did the core module assist you and your faith path? How so? God-bless you and your journey. Stay connected.

4 Likes

Welcome to Connect, Lin. It is wonderful to have you join us, and I hope you jump into the conversations. I am praying for Christians in China today after reading your post here, and I hope you can find fellowship here with believers from all around the world.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect @hanqiaolin I am living in Xi’an. What part of China do you live in?

3 Likes

Thanks for your welcome and pray! I hope i can find fellership here.
Thanks!

3 Likes

I am in Wuhan.

2 Likes

Core module is very helpful for me to understand worldview and how important faith is for us humans. …
Thanks fo your welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to connect!! I am so glad you joined. Do you recommend core module? I am looking into taking it in the spring when I will have an easier course load at school.

2 Likes

Welcome Lin! @hanqiaolin

So glad you’ve joined. I will say a prayer for you today regarding finding a church- I’m sorry it has been such a struggle to find a place to worship with other Believers in your area.

A bright spot, however, is you’ve found this community.:blush: As well as, completing the Core Module- wasn’t it great?! You will find the forums here to be very similar.
It’s such a great place to grow with others all over the globe.

When you see the many Believers represented here in Connect- it’s evident…God is on the move!
I love how it closes the gap between oceans, continents, and cultures!

Enjoy checking things out, Lin! Please ask if you have any questions navigating the site.

2 Likes

Thanks fo your welcome!
Actually, there are some Churches in my area.I can go to take Bible study. I just can’t find a right Church for me.
I will try to figure out how to use the app and I will Let you if any questions.
Thanks!

4 Likes

Welcome Lin (are you called by Lin?). It sounds lonely not to have found a church to be a part of yet. I can relate to that. I’m glad you are here and I have just prayed for you that you will be able to find a church to be a part of and help to grow for God’s kingdom.

Love in Christ,
Page

2 Likes

Hi Page,Thanks.

1 Like