Lisa Rothmann

Good day all,

I am from South Africa, my husband loves Ravi Zacharias and he introduced me to the ZRIM on YouTube. We watch a lot of videos together and listen to podcasts. I was drawn to reading ‘seeking Allah, finding Jesus’ and this really drew we closer to celebrating Jesus and our great commission.

I am reading the Bible from start to finish, with some guidance and encouragement from the Bible Project. I am in the book of Leviticus and wanted additional discussion on some of the laws. I was just googling questions and that lead me to one of the topics here!

I love lively Bible discussions and shading bible study and meditation with my friends and I hope to do the same here.

Many blessings,
Lisa

6 Likes

Hi Lisa,

Welcome to connect. I’m so glad your hearts longing to read and study the Bible and desire to research the scriptures has brought you here. You can ask whatever questions and you’ll find a helpful family here ready to share, discuss, and encourage your growth in our Lord. We are all here to learn and grow in Christ together.

Your introduction has certianly encouraged me !

Blessings,
~Sanah~

3 Likes

Hi @Lisa_Rothmann, welcome to connect. What a great introduction :slightly_smiling_face: I loved Seeking Allah finding Jesus! That book profoundly changed the way I view Muslims. Two of the greatest influences, Ravi and Nabeel are now in Heaven. I can only imagine the reunion!
You also mentioned the Bible Project which has been very helpful for me as well.
Enjoy browsing through the conversations here and feel free to engage :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Welcome @Lisa_Rothmann. So glad you are here. Look forward to chatting with you. Feel at home.

God Bless you.

2 Likes