Lisa Torres

Hello,

My name is Lisa and I’m from Puerto Rico. I hope to learn how to share my faith in Jesus and to encourage others to do the same. Thanks for inviting me to RZIM Connect.

6 Likes

Hello, Lisa, and welcome to Connect! Puerto Rico is such a beautiful island, and I am excited to learn more from your perspective here. :slight_smile: Did you receive an invitation after completing one of the Academy courses - if so, which one did you take, and what did you think?

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @lisa.torres1. So good to have you connecting with us. I got to visit Puerto Rico not too long ago. I look forward to reading your encouraging words for others. That is a great calling. God-bless you and your journey.

2 Likes

Hello @lisa.torres1, it’s so nice to have you here. There are definitely plenty of tools here to broaden your scope and help you in sharing your faith. I have learned so much here and I trust you will too. Enjoy browsing and feel free to engage :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Hi Bittany, I just finished the general course in RZIM Academy (in spanish) and it was very helpful to understand how to share effectively the gospel. It was a blessing!

1 Like

Thank you all for your encouraging words! God bless you. :pray:

You are most welcome Lisa @lisa.torres1

You will see how God can use this platform to cause a great transformation in your life, church and community.

We love you in the name of the Lord.
Grace and peace be yours

2 Likes