LiveStream

(James Tan) #1

Hi, If we get the livestream for the Church Leaders Conference, how long will we have access to it?

2 Likes
(Carson Weitnauer) #2

Hi James, you will have access for the indefinite future. We have no plans to remove your access after purchase.

1 Like
(Vanessa Natey) #3

Hi Carson,

Is there a way we can find a local church that will be live-streaming the event? I want to view the conference in fellowship with a local congregation but I do not know of one that is live-streaming it.

Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you…

Vanessa

1 Like
(Carson Weitnauer) #4

Hi @vanessanartey3,

At the present time, we do not have the capacity to manage this process. However, we do encourage all churches that sign-up for the livestream to share that information in RZIM Connect in case they are in a convenient location for other Connect members to join in with them.

Also, during the livestream, our hope is that the livestream participants will discuss the conference with one another in the private Category we’ve set up for the Church Leaders Conference. But I respect and value that there’s nothing like being in the same room as other people!

I hope this helps a little bit and wish we could offer more to you.

(Vanessa Nartey) #5

Thanks Carson. It does help. I’ll keep checking in the forum and prayerfully find a congregation that is hosting it.

Blessings…

1 Like