Liz- introduction

Hello all!

I am from the US and joined because a friend showed me the Ask Away podcast which I’ve been listening to for a while and I finally decided to make an account here. I have grown up in the church but always had a lot of questions that often go unanswered, so I’m looking forward to sharing those here.

I hope I can share some questions that may be on others’ minds or that may spark conversation that gets people thinking. I also hope I can reassure others who have questions and doubts and let them know they aren’t alone and we’re all just here trying to connect with God.

12 Likes

Welcome @elh733,
Look forward to your questions. This is a great forum to ask and get others insights.

3 Likes

Hi Elizabeth @elh733.
Welcome to RZIM Connect. I am happy to meet you. Yes! @Interested_In_Ask_Away is really inspiring.

You are free to join the conversations, explore the community and bless us with your questions and contributions. Thank you for coming.
Peace.

3 Likes

Hi @elh733!

Welcome to RZIM Connect :slight_smile: I’m so happy to find a fellow Ask Away fan here in this community. I also grew up in the Christian faith and had the same unanswered questions that led me to seeking. I love your heart for having the goodwill to reassure others that it is okay to ask questions. I guess I will be seeing you at the forums then and hope to engage with you more on the discussions!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @elh733. Glad you have joined connect. Look forward to reading your posts, especially all the questions. :slight_smile:. How has growing up in the church blended with the questions that have cropped up over the years? God-bless you and your path.

3 Likes

Thank you for Your heartfelt introduction @elh733. Welcome to connect! I trust as you engage here, you will be a blessing and will also be blessed. Enjoy browsing the conversations and do fell free to offer your thoughts and insight :pray:t3: Looking forward to reading more from you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, Elizabeth @elh733 I think you’ve made a good decision to participate on Connect. You will find some amazing answers to your questions, I’m sure. And, it sounds like you’re prepared to share some of your own wisdom. Great combination. Welcome.

4 Likes

Hey @elh733 :slight_smile: Just wanted to welcome you too to RZIM Connect and trust that you will have a great time here with everyone. May see you around sometime :slight_smile: May God bless you abundantly today.

1 Like

Welcome I hope I continue to learn from your wisdom

1 Like

Welcome, @elh733! Please spark some thoughts and conversations! That is what we are here for!

1 Like

Welcome @elh733. GOD bless you

1 Like