Lj Han

Howdy! My name is Lj Han, and I’m from South Korea currently living in Texas. I joined connect to ultimately find what worldview is truly the true one. I hope to participate in a civilized discussions!

7 Likes

Welcome to the connect @ljhan40! Thank you for choosing to join the team! May the LORD bless you on this journey for truth!

2 Likes

Great to meat you here, @ljhan40! :wave:t3:

If you don’t mind me asking, is your pursuit to know which worldview is the true one or to seek guarantee in your current standing worldview?

Looking forward to more great conversations with you! :blush:

2 Likes

I just saw your question!

1 Like

Great to meet you on Connect, @ljhan40 - I look forward to good conversations with you!

So how do you pronounce the name Lj?

3 Likes

I think its a bit of both. Right now, I’m looking at Hinduism and it’s pretty confusing, but I’m sure by the grace of God I’ll know which worldview is the truth.

5 Likes

Oh, it’s just L and J like the two letters :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay sure, that’s completely understandable!

Amen! With this spirit and belief, May God prove Himself strong on your behalf!

1 Like

Ah - so it’s just “LJ”, pronounced el jay! Great - thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome LJ to Connects! I’m new here, too. Hope you can find answers that really satisfy because God is truly who He says He is.

4 Likes

Hi, you have come to the right place!! The Christian Worldview will give you everything you need Pray to know the truth and the truth will be clear.

2 Likes

Welcome LJ
It is truly amazing to read how your soul is searching for God for His Truth. I pray you find Who Jesus proclaims Himself to be… The Way, The Truth, and The Life. I hope you come to know that it is not religion He calls you to but rather He calls you to know Him and to love Him and find your life in Jesus Christ. May you hear His call … “Come, follow Me”
Ephesians 3:16 out of his infinite glory, may he give you the power through his Spirit for your hidden self to grow strong, so that Christ may live in your heart through faith …
I pray you will be in awesome wonder of how God So loved the world that He gave… His only Son so that everyone who believes in him may not be lost but have eternal life.
In Christ,
Theresa

2 Likes

Hi @ljhan40! You have come to the right place :slight_smile: I’m glad you are here.

2 Likes

Hi Lj Han!
I’m praying for you to find the right path from here ate Lima Peru, South America.
Trust the Lord!
Blessings, Aldo

2 Likes