Lorraine Ruhl

(Lorraine Ruhl) #1

Hi everyone. My friends call me Lori. I am a wife, mom of three grown children and a high school chemistry teacher and Jr High SS teacher. I don’t consider myself an expert. I have had the opportunity to learn from many wise mentors. My husband and I have the humbling privilege to have both come from intact, believing homes with solid discipleship. I don’t often have the time to write all I want to say and others can often say it better, but I am interested in the questioning hearts and minds that are out there and passionate about the Kingdom. I appreciate RZIM making this forum available.

(Helen Tan) #2

Hi Lori, a warm welcome to Connect! Many of us are not experts here but there are those who are very knowledgeable, generous and kind who will share their knowledge and experience with us to help us move forward. I look forward to hearing from you and interacting with you in the forums. Are there any questions or thoughts which you have at the moment?

(Lorraine Ruhl) #3

not at the moment. Thank you.

(Keldon Scott) #4

Welcome aboard @truhl. Glad you have joined. Time is a precious commodity. I have some of the same concerns as you do. How are you liking the empty nest seaon? Have you checked out any of the Academy courses? I look forward to reading your posts. I believe you have much to offer. Happy New Year and God-bless

(Lorraine Ruhl) #5

Thanks for the encouraging welcome. The nest isn’t completely empty yet. One is working from home and getting ready to maybe head towards grad school. I have looked at the courses, however, since I stayed home to raise my kids for 16 years, starting to teach required some review and education tools so I have been taking grad courses in education and chemistry to upgrade and refresh. Along with two weddings and three graduations, life has not been boring.

Lorraine

(Keldon Scott) #6

Understood. I hope it slows down a tad. Best to you in 2019.