Lorser

(Lorser Wuanti) #1

Say hello…
Hi, I’m Lorser. I’m senior in high school
Where are you from?
I’m from Minnesota
What led you to join Connect?
My faith always seems to ebb and flow from secure to hanging by a thread. I would like to be to stand strong in my faith.
How do you hope to contribute?
I want contribute questions that kids my age are asking and be able to answer their questions fully, as well as mine

8 Likes
(Brittany Bowman) #2

Welcome to Connect, Lorser. :smiley: It is wonderful you have joined us and plan to bring your friends’ questions. This is the exact purpose of Connect. Praise the Lord for your heart to know Him.

2 Likes
(Kathleen) #3

Welcome, @Lorserw! We’re so glad to have you with us! I love it when students decide to join us on these forums. We hope this community will be a place of strengthening and encouragement for you! Do reach out with any questions. Blessings to you!

2 Likes
(Sara Isaac) #4

Hey there! I am so glad that you found out about Connect. I pray that God opens opportunities for you to serve Him in your school. I am looking forward to seeing you in the forums. I am sure we will learn from you as well!

3 Likes
(Tim Ramey) #5

Lorser, I live in Minnesota too and I have to tell you, not many in Connect are from here!

My wife Nancy and I run a lodge on the north shore of Lake Superior. We’re from Grand Marais, MN. Where do you live and go to school in Minnesota?

Lorser, I have to commend you for being in high school and yet, sign up with an apologetic group. I wish that been as far along as you are when I was your age. Make sure that you are not intimidated because of your age but ask question and make comments, OK?

1 Like