Louis

Say hello…
Hi all you fine folk.
Where are you from?
I am from Canada
What led you to join Connect?
My wife and I have been following Ravi for some time
How do you hope to contribute?My contribution is mainly listening to the word being rightly divided in such a way as to build confidence in my speaking of the Christ in reference to Islam.

4 Likes

Welcome Louis. Connect offers many opportunities to engage with the Word of God. You can ask questions, participate in discussions and get in touch with others. In the category Understanding and Answering Islam conference there are good articles about Islam. Just click through :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Smudge Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Hi @Smudge, welcome to connect :slightly_smiling_face: I see @iDan has shared a very helpful link. These guys have a wealth of knowledge/experience and you will be blessed by it. There are also many helpful topics to browse through here so enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Smudge. I hope both you and your wife will both join connect. We appreciate your interests in Islam and there are so many here that are willing to help. There are many very caring members who have a deep understanding of islam and the best responses. I hope you find the discussions engaging. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Welcome Louis enjoy the interaction and wisdom here at connect. So good to meet you.
Mik

2 Likes