Louise L

Say hello…Hello Connect Team

Where are you from? Small town Ontario

What led you to join Connect? I am a fairly new RZIM follower, love Ravi’s book The Logic of God. I have attended a few RZIM sessions and want more.

How do you hope to contribute? I’m not so sure, but I’m sure I’ll have questions.

4 Likes

Hello @Lou2

Welcome to RZIM Connect. :heart:

You are in the right place to digest the questions you have.

May we know what are some of your questions?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Louise, and welcome to connect. There is much to glean and I am certain you have much to share as you dig into all that is available here. How is your Covid 19 climate in small town Ontario. Pray all is well and safe in His care.
Mike

1 Like

Welcome aboard @Lou2. Thank you for coming alongside us. It’s good that you have liked some of the writings and content of this ministry. I hope you continue to enjoy the dialog and get involved. Ask questions. Search for keywords that you are interested. God-bless you and your journey.

Welcome, Louise - may you enjoy growing on this journey!

1 Like

Hi, Leonard @Lou2, it is nice meeting you and welcomes to connect. It is really exciting to have a genuine and honest question, most especially when you know someone is out there who has the answers to your questions. No amount of legitimate question will be too much for RZIM Connect to handle. So bring them on.

God bless you real good.

2 Likes