Loy Erik Lobo

Hello People !!! Hows you all doing ??

I am from Mumbai, India but now in Dubai, UAE !!

I dont know what made me to connect precisely, I guess I don’t have the answer yet to this ??

I woukd like to contribute However I can !!

4 Likes

Hi Eriik, so nice to have you here. It is so nice to have you join us. I am in California US and would so love to visit your region! Someday maybe I will get to see that part of the world. I hope you will enjoy meeting, learning and contributing to the chats.

4 Likes

hi Palmtree :palm_tree: gr8 to receive your greetings. yeah sure I will be happy to meet you on your visit

3 Likes

Godwilling one day you will be in this part of the world. Untill then you be in touch with me on this platform :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @eriik, welcome to connect! Reading your introduction made me smile :slightly_smiling_face: You seem to have such a cheerful disposition. Very refreshing! I hope to read more from you as you engage here. I look forward to your thoughts and insight :pray:t3: God bless, enjoy browsing :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks Sig for the sweet and heartfelt words. God bless you too always more :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands: yeah I have lots to say and speak but I never know how to start and for sure I can’t start with the words … “In The Beginning” … :grin:

2 Likes

Hi, @eriik! How do you like living in that part of the world? I hope I can visit someday!

1 Like

hi Joshua, well living in this part of the world is good and it is kinda gr8 compared to my home country India in many ways. Yeah sure i had be excited to meet you on your visit to this region and God willing you will visit soon :blush:

2 Likes

Welcome!

I am also unclear on how I will use this resource. My plan is just to post and reply in a few places and see what happens :sunglasses:

1 Like

hi bro, same problem here abt me using the app, I am doing the very same thing you mentioned. hope we find some way to better ourselves on this platform :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @eriik. Glad the Lord has led you here to connect. I hope the threads you’ve had an opportunity to read already have been a blessing. I like your ideas about just posting and chatting and seeing where it leads. God-bless you and your journey.

Thank you Mr. Scott. I will let you on a secret of mine, for the last 39 years the Lord is leading me through the Red Sea of my Life, there is just 1 more year left to reach my Promised Land, which I Believe to get from my Dear Father God as I am now his adopted Son in Christ Jesus. Thanks for your encouraging words and heartfelt love and blessing. :heart:

1 Like