Lucas Steagall, from MO

(Lucas Steagall) #1

Hello all! My name is Lucas Steagall (as my title/topic suggests). I am from good ol’ Midwestern USA (Missouri to be more specific).

I wanted to join Connect so that I could grow spiritually with the community that RZIM creates, and growing in Christ at the same time. I’m excited to contribute to the many conversations that are already going on, and hopefully start some of my own!

6 Likes
(SeanO) #2

@lds9f6 Welcome to Connect! Praying that you would grow in the grace and knowledge of Jesus through your time here and that the Lord would conform you to the image of His Son. Richest blessings and see you on the forums.

2 Likes
(Melvin Greene) #3

You’ve come to the right place, @lds9f6! This is the perfect place to to learn and grow in Christ, and you will find many prayer warriors to uplift and strengthen you when you face challenges. We are so glad you’re here!

Your brother in Christ,
Mel

2 Likes
(Lucas Steagall) #4

Thank you for reaching out @SeanO and @Melvin_Greene ! it means a lot that you are so ready to help.

2 Likes
(Heidi Mitchell) #5

Hey @lds9f6 !
Welcome to Connect :blush: Looking forward to hearing from you in the forums.

1 Like
(Libby R.) #6

@lds9f6, welcome!! I’m new as well, and I’m also looking forward to gleaning knowledge and growing from everyone here. This is an exciting time!

1 Like