Lucy W

Hello everyone!

I finally created an account after hearing about this on the Just Thinking podcast that I’ve been listening to for quite awhile now. Ever since hearing Ravi speak at my church 4 years ago, I have grown a passion for Apologetics. I love my Apologetics Study Bible and being able to have deep conversations because of the articles in there and also hearing repeated content on the Just Thinking podcast. It has given me confidence to help the thinker believe and the believer think.

I am in the DFW, Texas metroplex area and have been here for most of my life. I’ve been attending Gateway Church since 2011 and my husband and I love serving in our Jewish Ministry. I work for our Children’s Minsitry and we also have two girls, 4 and 1.

I hope to contribute thoughtful and biblical insight from what God has taught me in relationship with Him. I hope to glean additional insight and community from others who enjoy Apologetics as much as I do.

Blessings & Shalom!

10 Likes

Nice to meet you Lucy!

4 Likes

Welcome and thank you for being here.

3 Likes

Welcome @Lucy, to Connect looking forward to your contribution and insights.

4 Likes

Hello Lucy! Welcome!

4 Likes

Hi @Lucy, welcome to connect, it’s great to “meet” you​:slightly_smiling_face: Please do feel free to share your biblical insight. I trust you will find connect a friendly, helpful environment with much to glean from. Take care and enjoy browsing :pray:t3:

4 Likes

So wonderful to meet you @Lucy! :hibiscus:
Welcome to Connect! Wow, what an amazing ministry you are apart of- I am praying for you sister! God bless you and your work. :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Hello Lucy, glad to have you here. I’m to connect also. I’m looking forward to learning and growing in Christ. Welcome

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lucy. Glad that you have chosen to join connect. I love just thinking as a morning Podcast to start the day. I hope you play an active role here. Enjoy the discussions and the friendships. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome Lucy @Lucy
I am happy to meet you.
Grace

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Lucy! I also came to love the RZIM ministry after hearing the podcast Just Thinking for a few years. My other favorite RZIM podcast is Ask Away if you haven’t heard of it. So many great questions answered! Enjoy this forum! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome Lucy,
I am your neighbor to the north on beautiful Lake Texoma. I look forward to your posts.

thank you…

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to that one yet! I’ll check it out for sure. I love Vital Signs too!

1 Like

Welcome to this great community of believers.

When do you begin this ministry. Could you tell us more? Look forward to your participation. God bless you and family.
Mike

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Connect community @Lucy! :wave: Sounds like God is using you and your family in amazing ways! Please let me know how I can pray for you and you ministry. :pray: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

My church is really big in teaching “To the Jew First.” So we have a Shabbat service the first Friday of every month where we have some traditional messianic Jewish worship music and then a message preached by our Messianic Jewish pastor. We have several life groups and classes surrounding the Jewish culture. My Husband and I enjoy understanding our Jewish roots!

4 Likes

Thanks for your answer, that would be amazing to attend. Do you have a website for viewing a service?

1 Like

It’s a wonderful device to attend to next to a messianic synagogue. Here is the link to the past Shabbat services. https://gatewaypeople.com/sermons?ministry=Jewish&sort=date_desc
You can also LIVE stream each Shabbat Service the first Friday of each month, 7pm EST. Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

Welcome @Lucy thanks for joining us here. Looking forward to hearing your input and you sharing what God has done for you and what God is doing in you. Blessings!

Chris Croce

1 Like

Thank you so much for the link I really enjoyed it.
Mike

2 Likes