Luis Velez

To Ravi Zacharias,
Times like these we pull words of encouragement to bring comfort to whatever season we as individuals go thru. I believe you are at peace whatever the outcome. I thank God for saving you and doing what God has gifted you with throughout the years. I pray the will of God and whatever happens, It should give us courage to continue the work of Christ. I appreciate the times listening to you throughout the different types of media outlets. I have prayed for wisdom everyday and in recent months,God has blessed me with that request. I continue growing everyday in that. I remember listening to Voddie Bachuam saying “We are all apologists”. We are either good or bad. Listening to your preachings and your open forum talks gives me the courage to become a better apologist. I also have learned to study scripture by exposition. I pray that a new generation of apologists and expository preachers and teachers will rise. Thank you Ravi for it all!
Your brother in Christ!
Luis Velez

Romans 11:36 For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be the glory forever. Amen.

4 Likes

@Velburg Hi Luis, welcome to Connect. Thank you for sharing your precious words for Ravi and his family to see, it will be greatly appreciated. I hope you can find Connect a place to continue engaging with over time. Blessings.

1 Like

Hi Luis and thank you for sharing your gracious and encouraging words towards Ravi and the impact his ministry is having in your life. Welcome to Connect and I hope that you find this a place of further encouragement to you on your Christian walk :slightly_smiling_face:.

Blessings

A post was merged into an existing topic: #ThankYouRavi