Luise

(Luise Born) #1

hello…i have been listening to RZIM for about 5-6 yrs on the radio when I drive my kids to school.

Where are you from? I live near Vancouver, Canada; I am married with two children.

What led you to join Connect? My friend and neighbor had a question and i tried to go to different places/websites but either couldn’t send the question or get any response, when i heard this mentioned on the radio.

How do you hope to contribute? I hope I might have some insight to someone’s query sometime, i don’t know my way around these things very well but I love the topics, thoughts and questions that get stated, also my friend asks me all kinds of things that I have never thought about so…

4 Likes
(Libby R.) #2

@Luizb, welcome!! I’m looking forward to interacting with you in different discussions!

2 Likes
(Keldon Scott) #3

Welcome aboard @Luizb. Good to have you joining us from Canada. You will get more comfortable using the app. This is a very active forum and there is so much good dialog here. Thank you for adding to that. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like
(Sieglinde) #4

Welcome @Luizb glad you are here :heart:

1 Like
(Daniel) #5

Welcome here Luise. I’m glad you found Connect :smiley: As you have already noticed, everyone is welcome here with their questions. I hope that you have already received helpful answers. Wish you a blessed time here in the forums.

1 Like