Lukas Kocarek

Hello RZIM-Connect Community!

My name is Lukas Kocarek and I am from Vienna, Austria.

In the Final Completion Email of the RZIM Core Module I got introduced to RZIM Connect, and now I’m here! :blush:

I hope to get to read and participate in interesting discussions and to encourage and get encouraged in sharing the Gospel of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

5 Likes

Hello and welcome from West Virginia USA. So glad you finished course, look forward to intelligent interaction as we grow in Christ.
Mike

2 Likes

Welcome to Connect @agent00i! Glad you are here!

2 Likes

@agent00i Nice to meet you!

2 Likes

Welcome @agent00i, it’s great to have you here! I trust you will be blessed by the various conversations in connect. How are things in beautiful Vienna Austria? Congratulations on completing the course. What would you say was your most profound lesson?
Enjoy browsing through this forum and engaging as you feel led. Encouragement is always welcome!
Take care :pray:t3:

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @agent00i. Sure glad they announced the ability to join connect. Congratulations on completing the core module. The foundations that you now have after taking a class are very key. Please share your knowledge and your care here as frequently as you can. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hello @sig, sorry for the very late answers :see_no_evil: Things in Vienna are good and bad, depending on the topic, but all in all I’m very glad to live here. Thank you, I’m so blessed and thankful that I found and took the course - it really helped me to grow in Christ and gradually decreased the insecurity I had with speaking about my faith and sharing the Gospel. What my most profound lesson was is a question where I don’t have a definite answer. Every lesson gave me a deeper understanding and answered questions I had. Coming to my mind right now are Michael Ramsden’s lessons “The Biblical Mandate for Apologetics” and “The Ontological Root of the Gospel” and Vince Vitale’s lesson “The Ressurection of Christ”.
Thank you for your warm welcome!
God bless

3 Likes

Thank you all for your warm welcome, it is nice to meet all of you! :blush:

2 Likes