Luke S

Hi everyone. My name is Luke and I’m from Malaysia.
What led you to join Connect?
Searching to further enrich myself and learn. To meet fellow seekers.
How do you hope to contribute?
I have been through a herendous time in my life. I lost my freedom and witnessed the dehumanisation of my fellow man.
God took me through a period of pain and suffering. Only when I realized how I had thrown my life away did the Lord bring me out from the depths of hell. Gave me hope and a new path to follow.

6 Likes

Nice to meet you Luke!

2 Likes

Wow I’m thankful He brought you out of that it’s a pleasure to meet you

2 Likes

God bless your soul @LukeShori​:heart: I am so sorry for the pain and suffering, amazed how the Lord works through it and thankful you are here to share with us :pray:t3: Welcome brother! If you are willing and feel comfortable, there is a testimony category here.
https://connect.rzim.org/c/christian-growth/member-testimonies
We would be blessed by your inspiring story.
Take care and feel free to reach out for prayer :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind words but honestly, I have never regretted all the pain and suffering I’ve endured.
The joy I feel today is overwhelming. I’ve never felt so alive since those dark days.
Each and every day has been a joy and a revelation in his glory.
God Bless

5 Likes

Welcome aboard @LukeShori. Sounds like you have quite a testimony. I have you considered sharing your testimony at our members testemony category? I would love to read it. I am so glad that you have joined up with us. God-bless you and your journey.

3 Likes

Welcome to Connect Luke! I am so happy for you to have found God and are now basking in his love for you. Isn’t it wonderful? I pray that you find much encouragement and insight here with fellow believers and will be able to share your unique perspective on things when you can. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome. It’s wonderful to see the warmth and love amongst Christian Brother and Sisters.
Thank you and God Bless

2 Likes

Thank you for your warm welcome. I will try and pen my testimony. Thank you for inviting me to do it.
Sometimes putting emotions and heartfelt feeling into words is difficult but I will try.
Thank you and God Bless

4 Likes