Lydia Yakubu

Hello,my name is Lydia Yakubu, from Plate au State Nigeria. I’m glad to be on this platform to serve and learn. Blessings

6 Likes

Welcome @Lydia. We are so grateful to have another Nigerian here on connect. @WorshipGod is from Nigeria also. We sure hope to hear more about you as you become comfortable and feel led to engage. Any particular prayer request? Take care and enjoy browsing through the various topics :pray:t3::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hello dear Lydia
I’m a fellow Nigerian too. Welcome aboard and you’ve come to the right forum. There’s so much to learn here. One of the RZIM speakers is also in Plateau I believe (Rantya) Justice Okoronkwo.
Take care and God bless you and keep you safe.
Catherine

7 Likes

Hello Lydia @Lydia and welcome to connect. We are pleased to receive you as an Alumni. Congratulations

I am so much happy to meet you here. So how has been your experience with the core module? What have you found to be most helpful in the Academy?

You will indeed find connect a happy home to be. Please takeout sometime to explore, navigate the community and be sure to share your contributions with us. Your questions, testimonies and prayer request are blessings to us if you don’t mind sharing them with us.
With love :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Grace and peace
From Kaduna.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @Lydia. We are glad that you have joined us. I have gotten to know John from Nigeria and it has been a blessing. I hope you get to chat with him. Like many of the members here he is very dedicated and kind. God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

Hi Scott. Nice to meet u too. Yes, i hope to chat with John and many other people by God’s Grace.

1 Like

Welcome, Lydia. I look forward to hearing from you, and learning what God is doing in Nigeria.

Hello Lydia. Welcome!

Very Glad to have you here Lydia…

1 Like