Lynda Nolan

Say hello…
Hello
Where are you from?
I live in Florida but was born and raised in Long Island, New York.
What led you to join Connect?
A friend introduced me to RZIM.
How do you hope to participate?

I hope to deepen my relationship with the Lord.

5 Likes

Welcome Lynda!! I am sure this forum and the many wonderful believers that participate will be a blessing to you. May the Lord strengthen your faith and deepen your relationship as you seek Him in your daily walk.

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I am really looking forward to all that I learn here. In Jesus’ name be blessed

3 Likes

Welcome, Lynda!

What brought you to Florida? Ever miss the snow? Or happy to enjoy the warm winters?

Agree that Connect is a good place to draw near to the Lord. It has been an encouragement and a challenge to me as I have read and replied to posts. I never cease to be amazed at how, when I put into writing what I believe about God and the scriptures that have anchored that belief, it deepens my faith as I have to ponder and put those beliefs into writing.

Very much enjoy seeing familiar scriptures through other people’s eyes and the illustration of the union of both unity and diversity in those perspectives.

Look forward to hearing from you on future posts.

God’s grace be with you,

K.C.

3 Likes

welcome Lynda.

1 Like

Welcome Lynda!

1 Like

Welcome to connect @christineglundberg. Thank you for joining us from Florida. It is good that you are here and looking to deepen your relationship. I hope that you are able to enjoy the discussions and reach that goal. There are many here that are well read and very kind. Seize on it. Enjoy it. And God-bless you and your journey.

1 Like

awww thank you so much for your encouragement.

1 Like